Monday, February 16, 2009

WHO STEALS A BIRTHDAY CAKE

Who steals a birthday cake.

Do I have bad luck or am I to emotional. Maybe it is wrong to steal a little girls birthday cake. You tell me.

Kids For Christ is a group at church that consist of 3 to 12 year old's. We do things with the kids like Sunday nights P.J party. The point was letting the kids wear there P.J and watch a movie. My plan was to slip in a birthday cake for Reagan. This was me being cheap really.

I managed to spend $25.21 on everything we needed. All I had to my name was $25.00. I got to church and put everything in the kitchen and I had to leave the kids and run back home. I wasn't going to do all this and not have any pictures. I must have been in a rush because I left home without my camera.

When I got back to the church the cake was GONE. I played it cool for a while. I checked all the refrigerator and asked around. No one had any clue what happened to Reagan's cake. The first person to tell me "just go buy another one" I wanted to choke his neck. I'm mad and on fire at this point. I know that if Chad was here he would have found the cake and beat someone ass for making his wife upset. So it came down to just getting my kids and at this point leaving church and never coming back. The look on Reagan's face when I told her that her cake was gone was pure pitiful. One of my dear friends there at this moment offered to take me and get another cake. Yes, she saved the day. I didn't get any pictures because I got the camera but not the memory stick. Tell me that's not messed up.

The kids had a great time and as for the missing cake. It never showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment