Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Homeschool Exclaimer






I need pictures like I NEED a hole in the head. So when it's time for school picture's brake out the big buck's. I NEED those pictures. Call me crazy but how in the hell do you get school picture's when you homeschool. OK so think...... think....... think......think some more. Oh take them yourself, if you dare.


It was so painful for Bodhi to do this. I did resort to talking about alligators in a baby voice. I managed to make him cry and turn red. Perfect for pictures.


Reagan is........................perfect. She wouldn't stop. Hints the class picture of Kit the amazing American Girl.


Package A: 8x10-5x7-wallet-----$45.00
Package B: 4x5-wallet-----------$35.00
Taking the picture's yourself------priceless






No comments:

Post a Comment