Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Both funny and sad.

Well, what's sad is your not sleeping next to me at night. What's funny is I now get to hear Reagan farting in the morning.

What's sad is you had to get on that plain. What's funny is you could make your Dad poop his pants at the airport.

What's sad is I miss you coming home at night. What's funny is when Carlos comes home. I can jump out of the closet and scare the crap out of him. He never saw it coming. heeheehee

What's sad is how much the kids and I miss you. What's funny (we actually miss you).

What's sad is I think I like driving your old truck. What's funny about that?

What's sad is your missing all my home cooked meals. What funny is watching Carlos eat my organic content in his dinner.

One day closer to Daddy coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment