Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2002

My journal for Feb 11, 2002 began like this.

There's a lot to tell you about today. My doctor's appointment was at 3pm. I sat in the waiting room with Daddy. He finally got to feel you have the hiccups. Dr. Rhett's nurse took my blood pressure. It was really high 145 over 100. Dr . Rhett said I was 50% and 1 centimeter. He said my blood pressure was to high and I needed to be on bed rest. They put us on fetal heart monitor and said you sound great in there. Then we had an ultrasound. You are now 5 pounds on the dot. The bad part is I weigh ---(sorry had to leave that part out). I keep telling myself it's all water weight. Now, we rest and come back tomorrow. Then I tried to draw a little picture of how you were laying in my tummy. It kind of looked like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment