Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Eco Friendly Kids




The key to saving our Planet Earth. It's a 4 year old future Fish and Wildlife advocate . The key to saving our clean water supply is Reagan Clifton. A future Green Peace advocate.





In the core of me I truly hate balloons. Why is this you ask. I think it is a waste of rubber latex. Rubber Latex pollutes our Earth and fills the landfills faster than you can say "neeeecomepoop". I put that part in for the kids.



Now, to the funny part. Bodhi ended up bring home a balloon that Papa gave him. He walked outside with it and it flew away. Next came the tears. It was flying away and all he could say to his mother was " oh man...... I want my balloon back"! "It might kill a dolphin". I want to console him but I can't I'm laughing to hard. Oh and I'm pissed now that there might be a small chance this balloon will make it to the ocean and kill a dolphin.


Now, I have some how instilled in my kids not to let the water run when you brush your teeth. In all if you collected all that water you could provide fresh water to any third world country where people die from tainted water. I'm not perfect but I never leave the water running.


Well, last night I was pulling my hair back and brushing my teeth at the same time. I had no free hand to turn the water off. It was killing me inside but I continued brushing. Reagan tells me " Mama your wasting clean water". Again, I'm laughing so hard I almost wet myself.


What will it be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment