Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tell Me Vision


Daddy, we have removed the tell me lies to my vision(aka the TV) from Reagan's room. I'm proud of the kids for letting it go. I think they always knew it wasn't going to last. I don't think you should have a TV in the bedroom. Do you follow me? Probably not, you put the thing in their.

I'm finding myself trying to make life simple. I think that's why I took over your side of the closet already. Reagan is getting her room clean and Bodhi is trying to do the same. I am even considering putting all the socks in the trash, so I don't ever have to match sock again. Do they have sock ladies that will come to your house and do this for you? I'll check it out. Then maybe, we will keep the socks.


To many socks! That's a rich man's problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment