Wednesday, March 18, 2009

married 8 years

When we say, "I do" we all want to believe that it is forever. We all hope and pray that we will not become a statistic. We fall in love. We marry. We have passion. We have commitment. We have courage. And then life happens, and responsibilities grow. We have children. You start a business. You go to bed mad. You start waiting up late nights. You stop believing the stories. He starts cheating, then he says he's sorry but he'll never changes.



Im headed down a road that is filled with lawyers; money; kids; even fighting the thoughts of no happy ending with Chad. But Im not in control of anything am I. Its like this. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the day before. I have a greater God and now I have the chance to be happy. And I look to my God and know Im here and still breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment